Raydius is a middleware solution designed to create a more connected blockchain ecosystem. Currently, building cross-chain applications is troublesome, with various layer 1 and layer 2 protocols each supporting different development frameworks. Raydius solves the problem by offering cross-layer support as a service for developers to focus on creating the product most needed by users. Raydius offers an EVM compatible layer 2 PoS sidechain built on Substrate, and it connects to different layer 1 and layer 2 blockchains through bi-directional bridges.
Raydius aims at providing the most efficient and user-friendly platform for cross-chain applications.
- Better bridges for layer 2 solutions: The layer 2 solutions are currently segmented with applications standalone in these different ecosystems. Built on Substrate, the Raydius chain connects with Layer 2 ecosystems and provide a cheaper, faster, and more developer-friendly solution.
- Adapted to multiple ecosystems: Raydius supports assets across different infrastructure layers like Ethereum, BSC, Avax, Solana etc., so that users could enjoy the best applications of each ecosystem without having to transfer assets from one chain to another manually.
- Customization transfers based on speed and cost: There is always a trade-off between speed, security level and cost on solving the scalability problem for layer 1 blockchain. By allowing users to choose fast track versus standard track, Raydius offers more flexibility for dApps with different requirements.
- Efficient routing for cross-chain solutions: Raydius aggregates cross-chain bridges to provide the one-stop solution for users to use applications on different blockchains. On Raydius, users could choose the asset pairs and find the best routing in transaction time and fees.
$RAYS is the utility token of the Raydius ecosystem. $RAYS token serves multiple utility purposes in the ecosystem.
- Staking Rewards: Raydius uses PoS consensus with RAYS as the native token for the staking nodes rewards. The token design ensures network security as the cost of malicious behaviour is high for staking nodes.
- Validator Rewards: For validators that verify transactions for the bridge, there will be rewards in RAYS. Also, as the validators would require safety deposits, the security collateral is made in RAYS.
- Transaction Fees: For applications and their users that build on top of Raydius, there will be a transaction fee charged based on the usage of the network. Also, as connecting to another layer 2 protocols, transaction fees are collected in RAYS.
*Yet to be announced
PARTNERS AND INVESTORS
TEAM MEMBERS & ADVISORS